Six Things You Should Expect From Your Automatic Pool Cover Repair Company
January 7, 2020 | Cover Care
Your automatic pool cover is a lifesaver. It has saved you time by cutting out hours of swimming pool maintenance, and money by allowing you to use fewer pool chemicals. It has also given you continuous peace of mind that no unintended visitors (human or otherwise) will end up in your pool when you’re not watching. It’s been super reliable, but now your cover isn’t working exactly as it should and you’re pretty sure you need a service call. Here are six things you should look for in an automatic pool cover repair company:
- A human being answering the phone. Not all pool service repair companies are created equal. When your automatic pool cover is in need of repair, it does matter who you call. There’s nothing more annoying than getting an answering machine when you need immediate answers! Look for a company with a full-time staff who will answer the phone and get you help right away.
- Basic over-the-phone troubleshooting. A good automatic pool repair company will try to save you a service call by doing some quick troubleshooting before scheduling a service call. Sometimes, it’s a small problem that you can take care of yourself, like debris in your track causing your automatic pool cover to become crooked or a disconnected power source.
- A service call scheduled without delay. If it’s determined that your automatic pool cover needs service, you should expectyour pool cover repair company to schedule an appointment for you quickly. Problems with your pool cover can really put a damper on your ability to enjoy your inground pool. Your pool cover repair company should share your urgency to get your pool cover repaired. Your auto cover repair company should understand how important it is to you to have your automatic pool cover back in working order as soon as possible. In fact, the best companies offer 24-hour emergency service…
- A knowledgeable and courteous service technician. An automatic pool cover repair technician from a reputable company should arrive promptly for your appointment, in a clean uniform and a well-marked truck. They should be certified, experienced and able to quickly determine the problem and recommend a solution.
- A company that can service any brand. The automatic pool service company near you should be able to service your cover whether or not you bought it from them. They should be able to work on any brand of automatic pool cover and carry common service parts for all brands on their truck.
- Quick turnaround time on parts. If your service technician determines you need automatic pool cover replacement parts that aren’t on the truck, they should be able to order them on the spot and receive them in less than a week, ensuring speedy repair.
Not all pool cover repair companies are created equal. One great way to make sure your automatic pool cover repair company is well-respected and reputable is to choose one that’s a member of the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals. When your automatic pool cover isn’t working as it should, make sure you’re entrusting its care and repair to a company with years of experience and a commitment to making sure your automatic pool cover is fixed quickly and properly the first time, so you can get back to enjoying your pool, knowing that your cover is safe and sound, protecting both your loved ones and guests.
We service these cities and surrounding areas:
California: Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco
Indiana: Indianapolis, South Bend
Kentucky: Lexington, Louisville
Missouri: Kansas City
New Jersey: Red Bank
New Mexico: Albuquerque
New York: Long Island
Ohio: Cincinnati, Columbus
Texas: Austin, Dallas, Lubbock, San Antonio
Utah: Salt Lake City, St. George