Does Cover Care service my area?
We service many cities across the U.S. Click here to see all of the locations we service.
What makes Cover Care different from other cover services?
- Highly trained, experienced, and friendly technicians who complete 98% of their jobs on the first call
- Proactive and helpful Customer Service Representatives available for homeowners, and knowledgeable Builder Support Representatives for pool builders
- The most durable covers in the industry sourced from Automatic Pool Covers, Inc.
- A network of more than 40 markets across the country
What kind of covers does Cover Care service?
Cover Care services all brands and manufacturers of automatic pool covers, including but not limited to: Aquamatic, Automatic Pool Covers, Inc., Coverstar, Cover Pools and Pool Cover Specialists
Is it okay to walk on an automatic pool cover?
While Cover Care’s vinyl meet the ASTM 1346 standard for safety and can support thousands of pounds of surface weight, you should only walk on the cover in an emergency situation.
Do I really need a cover pump?
Yes, ASTM 1346 requires a UL-listed pump whenever the cover is closed. Cover Care supplies pumps that meet these requirements, please contact us.
How do I know if I need a new cover?
Signs that it may be time to replace your cover are:
- stiff or brittle vinyl
- tears, rips or holes in the cover
- weather has caused damage
- water is pooling, but it hasn’t rained
- you’re just ready for a change